- users of Our website: https://www.thesiagarden.com;
- Email, text and other electronic messages between you and Us;
- Mobile and desktop applications that you may download from Our Website;
- information and data collected by telephone.
We may collect any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, Emirates ID number, property ID and/or telephone number or any other similar information (“Personal Information”).
We may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit Our Website, use Live Chat, subscribe to Our newsletter, complete a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on Our Website, and automatically as you navigate through the Website. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain related activities on Our Website.
You can visit Our Website anonymously.
You can change your Personal Information by sending us an email or chatting with us.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect your non-personal identification information whenever you interact with Our Website. Non-personal identification information means information which is about you but does not identify you individually, and/ or relates to information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details and other similar information.
Web browser Cookies:
How to manage and remove cookies?
If you are using Our Website via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
How we use collected information:
The Sia Garden may collect and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to improve customer service: information provided by you help Us respond to customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently;
- to personalize user experience: We may use your information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on Our Website;
- to improve Our Website: We may use feedback provided by you to improve Our products and services;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature on the Website;
- to send you information you agreed to receive about topics of interest to you;
- to send periodic emails; and
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by Us, when you provide it.
If you do not want Us to use your Personal Information in the manner described above, please contact us at –
We may use your e-mail address to respond to any inquiries, questions, and/or other requests you may have. If you opt to be a part of Our mailing list, then you will receive e-mails about The Sia Garden news, updates, related project, product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Us, you may do so by contacting Us via any of Our Website.
Accessing and correcting your Personal Information:
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website. You may also request to update any Personal Information We hold about you by contacting Us at email@example.com
How we protect your Personal Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on Our Website. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using current technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Sharing Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding User’s with Our subsidiaries, group companies, Our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers (eg: Facebook) for the purposes outlined above.
We may share Personal Information with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- to provide measurement services and target ads
- if any applicable law or a public authority says We must share the Personal Information;
- if we need to share Personal Information to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights (this includes providing Personal Information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- to an organisation We sell or transfer any of Our businesses or any of Our rights or obligations under any agreement that We may have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organisation receiving your Personal Information can use your Personal Information in the same way as Us; or
- to any other successors in title to Our business.
Your acceptance of these terms: